Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recap!






It's been so long since I've posted anything. We had a very nice Christmas and New Year. We stayed in Hobbs for Christmas and enjoyed the time with our family. We've had a warm and very dry winter. It's so awfully dry - just terrible.
Our new puppy Greta is growing so much. She is now 4 months old. She is teething and biting and I can't wait until she outgrows that!
Heidi also lost a tooth recently and has another loose one. She has a birthday coming up and I can hardly believe she will be 8! She wants to be an artist when she grows up and we got her some art supplies for Christmas. She really enjoys it! I hope it works out for her.
Aaron is 10 now! Also hard to believe - but he is growing into a fine young man. He is competing now in Tumbling for Gymnastics. It's been good for him. He also still loves Legos and wants to be a Lego designer.
Derreck and I are fine. He works and I am busy homeschooling and chauffeuring. It's all good.

No comments: