Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow!

Go on, belt out the song! We're singing it! Derreck will be home tomorrow!

Unfortunately his company changed his flight time, so now instead of arriving in Midland, TX around 6pm, it will be almost 11pm. We were very disappointed as we had plans to eat dinner at Red Lobster near the airport - the closest one to us and it's a special treat for us. Now the kids and I have to take a nap on Friday afternoon so we can be up late to pick him up and still be awake for the almost 2 hour drive home. But at least he'll be home tomorrow. Well, I guess technically it will be Saturday, very very early.

On May 18th Aaron accepted Jesus into his heart. What pure joy as a parent. So we were waiting to have Aaron baptized until Derreck gets home. This Sunday that will happen. I can make the connection with God as He spoke "This is my Son, with whom I am well pleased" when Jesus was baptized. Derreck and I are so pleased with Aaron's decision and our hearts are overjoyed. What a wonderful way to welcome Derreck home!

No comments: