Ok, so I've already had my Top Ten about Hobbs, it's time for a new one on the Netherlands. So here's the Fair and Balanced Good and Bad:
Favorite things about living in the Netherlands:
1. I'm in Europe
2. Simple living - it's the way to live!
3. De kaas en brood (Cheese and bread -Yum-O)
4. Castles and Museums
5. Walking everywhere
Least Favorite things about living in the Netherlands:
1. Cigarettes - Way too many people smoke EVERYWHERE! You can't get away from it.
2. Lack of sunshine
3. High cost of living combined with low value of the US dollar
4. Drivers - they are awful!
5. The towels
So there you have it!